Fingerprinting By Appointment Only
Schedule your appointment through OnLine Registration or call 844-321-2101 or 855-845-7434 to register/schedule an appointment.
Applicant Registration Procedures
Online Registration: https://https://uenroll.identogo.com//
Phone Registration: 844-321-2101 or 855-845-7434
Applicant Agency Cost / Payment
- PA Department of Aging: To Be Announced
- PA Department of Agriculture: To Be Announced
- PA Department of Banking and Securities: To Be Announced
- PA Department of Health:To Be Announced
- PA Department of Insurance:To Be Announced
- PA Department of portation:To Be Announced
- PA Department of Transportation - HAZMAT:To Be Announced
- PA Department of Human Services - OCYF:To Be Announced
- PA Department of Human Services - OMAP:To Be Announced
- PA Department of Education: $22.60
- PA State Police - Act 235 Lethal Weapons Training Program:
Payment Types: Credit Card, Debit Card, Money Order, Cashiers Check and/or Agency Pay (requires Agency Billing Agreement)
Required Applicant Documents
- Primary Documents
- Valid PA Drivers License or PA State ID Card
- Secondary Documents
- Official Birth Certificate, Military ID Card, US Passport, Social Security Card, Federal ID Card
- Supporting Documents
- Utility Bill, Voter Registration Card, Vehicle Registration/Title Paycheck Stub with name and address, Bank Account Statement
Applicant Data Security
Data is encrypted and traveling over a secured network that is regulated by the State and Federal government standards for this type of data communication.
ACT 114 Clearance Certification
PA Department of Education: The Applicant FBI background clearance check record is normally availablewithin 48 hours of fingerprint submission to school districts and non public schools. Applicants/Contractorsmust provide the school entity the PA Identification number provided by IdentoGO at the completion of registration or at the fingerprinting site to have their record reviewed by the school entity. The official record is obtained by the school district for all employees and contractors. The unofficial copy is sent to the Applicant/Contractor for informational purposes. The official record is valid for one year.
PA Department of Human Services: The applicant should receive the official FBI background clearance check record in the mail approximately 2-4 weeks after the completion of the fingerprinting.